"Your home did not get dirty in one day, and it will not get clean in a day either." - FL - Check her out: http://www.flylady.net/d/getting-started/
Each week, you are assigned a "zone".. this is the area you declutter, clean, and organize for 15 minutes each day. Not so bad... This week is bathroom and one other room. Set your timers!
FLY LADY'S 11 COMMANDMENTS:
- Keep your sink clean and shiny.
- Get dressed every morning, even if you don’t feel like it. Don’t forget your lace-up shoes.
- Do your morning and before-bedtime routine everyday.
- Don’t allow yourself to be sidetracked by the computer or television (my add-on).
- Pick up after yourself. If you get it out, put it away.
- Don’t try to do two projects at once. ONE JOB AT A TIME.
- Don’t pull out more than you can put back in one hour.
- Do something for yourself everyday, maybe every morning and night.
- Work as fast as you can to get the job done. This will give you more time to play later.
- Smile even when you don’t feel like it. It is contagious. Make your mind up to be happy, and you will be.
- Don’t forget to laugh everyday. Pamper yourself; you deserve it!